Back to Business Resources
We want to hear from you: contact us directly regarding your needs or concerns as they pertain to COVID-19 response in our region.
- Chambers United Face Mask Graphics
Chambers United has created these downloadable graphics for businesses to post at their place of work. There is space provided to include your business or organization’s logo.
- US Chamber Reopening Guide
- CDPH Guidance Documents
- COVID-19 Industry Guidance for Restaurants, Bars, and Wineries
From the Sacramento County Department of Environmental Management
- Implementing Safety Practices for Critical Infrastructure/Essential Worker Suspected or Confirmed Exposure to COVID-19
From the Sacramento County Department of Public Health
Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) Resources
- Implementing safety Practices for Workplace Outbreak of COVID-19
- COVID-19 Temporary Outdoor Dining
- COVID-19 Prevention Plan Template for Dine-in Restaurants
- Sacramento County Guidance for Dine-in Restaurants
- Sacramento County Daily Reminder List for Food Facility Employees
- Temporary Moratorium on Tenant Evictions Due to COVID-19
Amended June 30.
- Sacramento Al Fresco Program Dining Program
El Dorado County
California State Resources
Food & Beverage Industry
Restaurants that wish to expand their permitted alcohol sales to align with outdoor dining may do so by filing both of the following forms: