Back to Business Resources
We want to hear from you: contact us directly regarding your needs or concerns as they pertain to COVID-19 response in our region.
- CDPH Recommends Masking Indoors | July 28, 2021
- CalOSHA – Changes to COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standards Following the June 17 vote by the Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board to adopt the revised COVID-19 Prevention Emergency Temporary Standards. Among other updates, Cal/OSHA’s revisions align with the latest guidance from the California Department of Public Health – based on guidelines issued by the CDC – on face coverings and eliminate physical distancing requirements, except for certain employees during outbreaks. Unless they show symptoms, fully vaccinated employees do not need to be offered testing or be excluded from work after close contact with a COVID-19-positive person. Governor Gavin Newsom signed an executive order to allow the revisions to immediately take effect on June 17.
- Chambers United Face Mask Graphics
Chambers United has created these downloadable graphics for businesses to post at their place of work. There is space provided to include your business or organization’s logo.
- Cal/OSHA COVID-19 Emergency Temporary Standards
- US Chamber Reopening Guide
- CDPH Guidance Documents
- COVID-19 Industry Guidance for Restaurants, Bars, and Wineries
From the Sacramento County Department of Environmental Management
- Implementing Safety Practices for Critical Infrastructure/Essential Worker Suspected or Confirmed Exposure to COVID-19
From the Sacramento County Department of Public Health
- Economic Response and Recovery Guides | Bloomberg Associates
Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) Resources
- “Masks Required” Signs
- 2021 COVID-19 Supplemental Paid Sick Leave
- Implementing safety Practices for Workplace Outbreak of COVID-19
- COVID-19 Temporary Outdoor Dining
- COVID-19 Prevention Plan Template for Dine-in Restaurants
- Sacramento County Guidance for Dine-in Restaurants
- Sacramento County Daily Reminder List for Food Facility Employees
- First Floor Commercial Eviction Moratorium Extension
- On March 4, 2021, Governor Newsom ordered an extension to the State’s commercial eviction moratorium to June 30, 2021. Under the local ordinance, this only applies to first floor commercial tenants, with the new deadline of October 28, 2021 to pay unpaid rents for the period of March 2020 to June 2021.
- Sacramento Guidance for Outdoor Dining
California State Resources
California EDD | Business Reopening & Hiring Employees
The EDD offers valuable no-cost programs, resources, and services to help businesses reopen and hire employees. Starting July 11, 2021, most people on unemployment will be expected to search for work to maintain their eligibility for benefits. For more on returning to work, read HERE.
California Employer Vaccination Toolkit
Food & Beverage Industry
Restaurants that wish to expand their permitted alcohol sales to align with outdoor dining may do so by filing both of the following forms: