To help us better serve businesses in our region, please take a moment to complete this brief survey.
Quick Resources & News
- IBank: Small Business Disaster Relief Loans are available through California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank or IBank. These loans are only available to those that did not receive a PPP or EIDL loan from the SBA. This disaster program provides guarantees for loans of up to $50,000 for small business borrowers and nonprofits, with low interest rates and 7-year terms. Apply directly with local lenders including California Capital Financial Development Corporation
- SBA Emergency Loans: Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL), guidance for businesses and employers, government contracting, and local assistance information is available from the US Small Business Administration.
- Payment Protection Program: SBA is currently offering PPP loans until March 31, 2021.
- Paycheck Protection Program
- SBA Loans
- SBDC COVID-19 Toolkit
Guides to loan form applications, SBDC/SBA resources, FAQ.
- U.S. Department of Education and Federal Student Aid
FAQ on student loan debt relief
State of California Assistance
- California COVID-19 Tenant Relief Act
The Act extends eviction protections to COVID-19 impacted tenants and establishes the state’s Emergency Rental Assistance Program.
- California Rebuilding Fund
The California Rebuilding Fund is a loan program to support California’s small businesses. Those who employed 50 or less full-time equivalent employees (FTEs) and had gross revenues of less than $2.5 million or below in 2019 are eligible to apply.
- California Disaster Relief Guarantee Program
$50 million in state funding, providing potential capital for individuals who do not qualify for federal funds, via iBank. Qualifying small business may directly apply with lenders. español aquí
Other Publicly Funded Financial Resources
Public, private, labor and nonprofit leaders throughout the Sacramento region have joined forces to raise both awareness of what we as a community are confronting and resources that will be dedicated to help vulnerable populations and small businesses.